How to apply international driving permit in Pakistan

 An international driving permit means that' a person who is carrying documents has the ability to ride certain sort of vehicle, at these documents mention the specific identification number, issuing body, name, nationality, and address validity period. Almost all international driving permit regardless of its origin could be verified through on website, database within minutes, moreover, the international driving permit has specific values, whatever country is your host country, under some international convention and rules, countries are bound to accept its values which mention on it.

Background 

I m an eyewitness for some observation regarding international and national driving permit procedures in Pakistan. It was 2013 when I first ever apply for my local national driving permit in Punjab province  Pakistan. I meet my family friend about these purposes paid him fees, give him a picture and national identity card number, after 15 days I went for its practical exam, what I saw there more than one hundred people standing in front of the office, one police officer asking the question randomly with license registration number, he asked me about one question that at the beginning of the day before you drive a car, what you will do,  I do not remember my exact answer, but I remember his answer " you must have to check the water of your car "I said okay he smiled, after fifteen days later I received my driving permit at my home by my family friend.

Recent Changes 

I live many years different parts of the world, especially in EU zones, so I have a very good experience that how things and procedures worked properly in developed countries. Developed countries even in golf state if you got a license, that means you finished the main difficulty of your life, In the developed world so many things attached and relied on your driving license, even if you want the good odd job, or white color job, you must have a valid driving license. So it was a coincidence that my national driving permit of Pakistan expire, I was in Pakistan 2020, I thought I must make an international driving permit, I search on the internet found information that for making an international driving permit we must have a valid national driving permit with other documents, I went one office name police khadmit   Markaz,"https://pkm.punjab.gov.pk/"
it was a very clean, standardized furnished, and well-mannered staff sitting office.

we have to follow all international and developed country procedure in Pakistan to get an international driving permit  

List of documents you required 

All Pakistani citizen can apply for an international driving license from police khidmat markaz "https://pkm.punjab.gov.pk/"
1-international application form within file cover 
2-An attested copy of  C.N.I.C
3-A copy of the valid Driving license issued from Punjab province  
4-A copy of Pakistani passport valid for at least 6 months with international visa or permit copy 
5- Two arrested photograph 

Processing Fees  

Rs 66 rupees court Fee Ticket 
Rs 450 Bankchallan Fee

Turn-Around time 

5 working days after the application date 


Mode of delivery 


They will send your driving permit at your home address which you mention at the time of submission of your file.

Conclusion 

It's good to see that changes are occurring in our system and institution, the more it could be transparent more it would be valuable at the national level and international level, It is not only for an international permit even though if you want to get the national license in Pakistan, but it is also more difficult than international as like in developed countries, we must go through one procedure like first learning license then must pass the theoretical exam, then a practical exam which you must have to demonstrate that you are enough capabilities to drive, even my own brother did not pass the practical exam for a drive yet even he has 35-year driving experience so that means nobody can pass without following the actual procedure.
So it finished the agent industry in Pakistan, it also reduces illegal license authorities as well as .so for me, I m quite happy that our country is now progressing and in the right direction. 

more information contact us 
   LIBS



.  

Comments

Popular Posts